Remains at Lochmaben in May 2008 looking south east towards Lockerbie. The station closed in 1952, although the line survived until 1966. The white cottage in the centre was built on the old trackbed. The station platforms were once crossed by a road bridge located just beyond the cottages carrying the B7020. The bridge was demolished and the road rerouted slightly to the west following closure. With thanks to Alan Hannah. See image 35752.

Location: Lochmaben

Company: Dumfries, Lochmaben and Lockerbie Railway

Photographer: John Furnevel

Make contact: John Furnevel

Date: 20/05/2008

Image number: 35751

Other photographs of Lochmaben on RailScot