The Burntisland Ferry Booking Office in 1973, demolished a few years later to make way for a short-lived hovercraft operation. The lettering on the canopy reads GRANTON - BURNTISLAND FERRY - BOOKING OFFICE - PAY HERE. This office belongs to the new pier, which in 1901 replaced the Albert Pier with the opening of the east dock.
Location: Burntisland New Pier
Company: Edinburgh and Northern Railway
Photographer: Bill Roberton
Contact photographer: Bill Roberton
Image number: 35706