Engine Number 36 stuffed and mounted on the concourse at Cork station in May 2008. The locomotive was built in 1847 by Bury, Curtiss and Kennedy in Liverpool and used by the Great Southern and Western Railway on Dublin - Cork services.
Location: Cork Kent
Company: Great Southern and Western Railway
Photographer: Colin Miller
Contact photographer: Colin Miller
Image number: 35416