St Andrews [2nd]

View east towards the site of St Andrews station (1887-1969) in the spring of 2011. Station road on the left now leads up to the recently rebuilt bus station, with Hope Park Church spire standing in the background. The 1865 church saw the railway station (the town's second) come and go, pre-dating it by 22 years. See image 34565

Location: St Andrews [2nd]

Company: St Andrews Junction Line (North British Railway)

Photographer: Andrew Wilson

Contact photographer: Andrew Wilson

Contact editor

Date: 30/05/2011

Image number: 34391


Other photographs of St Andrews [2nd] on RailScot