Calstock Viaduct

A 2-car DMU bound for Gunnislake crosses the Tamar on Calstock Viaduct in January 1990. The viaduct, built in 1908, carries the railway 120 feet above the river between Bere Alston and Calstock.

Location: Calstock Viaduct

Company: Callington Branch (Plymouth, Devonport and South Western Junction Railway)

Photographer: Ian Dinmore

Contact photographer: Ian Dinmore

Contact editor

Date: 15/01/1990

Image number: 33701


Other photographs of Calstock Viaduct on RailScot