Built for the Caledonian Steam Packet Company at the A&J Inglis Pointhouse yard on the Clyde and launched in 1953, TSMV Maid of Argyll was the second of the four Clyde Maids see image 32944. Seen here off Innellan in the 1960s she was eventually sold in 1974 to a Greek cruise line. In 1997, while operating as the City of Corfu, she suffered a serious fire and never sailed again.
Company: Caledonian Steam Packet Company
Photographer: K A Gray
Contact photographer: K A Gray
Image number: 33006Tags: Ferry