View west from Station Road at the entrance to the former up goods yard at Thankerton, South Lanarkshire, in March 2011. The WCML runs past on the other side of the metal fence and the converted 1848 station building stands beyond. Thankerton station closed to passengers in January 1965.
Company: Caledonian Railway
Photographer: John Furnevel
Contact photographer: John Furnevel
Image number: 33474