Biggar

The former station at Biggar (closed 1950), complete with signal box, still stands beyond the fence looking east from the old bridge on Station Road. The site, photographed on 21 March 2011, is fairly well surrounded by commercial and residential developments nowadays, but is about to see yet more. See image 6030

Location: Biggar

Company: Symington, Biggar and Broughton Railway

Photographer: John Furnevel

Contact photographer: John Furnevel

Contact editor

Date: 21/03/2011

Image number: 33370


Other photographs of Biggar on RailScot