Lanark

The 'Caledonian 123 Excursion', comprising no 123 (of course) and the preserved ex-Caledonian coaches, leaves Lanark station on 26 April 1958. The special ran to Muirkirk and back at a 2nd class return fare of 2/6d.

Location: Lanark

Company: Lanark Branch (Caledonian Railway)

Photographer: A Snapper (Courtesy Bruce McCartney)

Contact photographer: A Snapper (Courtesy Bruce McCartney)

Contact editor

Date: 26/04/1958

Image number: 32807


Other photographs of Lanark on RailScot