Newhailes Junction signal box on 22 November 1970, still displaying its former name. The box stood near the point where the Musselburgh branch left the ECML. This area, including the station, had been renamed Newhailes from September 1938. Newhailes station was closed by BR in February 1950.
Location: Newhailes Junction
Company: North British Railway
Photographer: Bill Jamieson
Contact photographer: Bill Jamieson
Image number: 32669