Dundee

The Tay shores as seen on OS One Inch 7th Series Sheet 50 of 1959.  The two closed stations around the north end of the bridge are Magdalen Green (to the west) and Esplanade.  The open one before Broughty Ferry was West Ferry.  Brought Ferry itself is shown 'in shape' to denote a principal station - by OS's definition.  OS still does this, but its definition of a principal station now inclines more to everyone else's. Crown Copyright 1959.

Location: Dundee

Company: Maps

Photographer: David Panton

Make contact: David Panton

Date: 1959

Image number: 32252


Other photographs of Dundee on RailScot