Angling Club Cottage

The view east along the trackbed of the Peebles Railway towards Clovenfords in January 2009. The location is high above the River Tweed in the vicinity of the former Angling Club Cottage - essentially a platform opened in 1898 to serve members of the Edinburgh Angling Club and eventually closed in the late 1940s. See image 31488

Location: Angling Club Cottage

Company: Galashiels, Innerleithen and Peebles Railway (North British Railway)

Photographer: Ewan Crawford

Make contact: Ewan Crawford

Date: 17/01/2009

Image number: 31487


Other photographs of Angling Club Cottage on RailScot