Hawick Shed

Reid D30 Scott class 4-4-0 no 62425 Ellangowan standing alongside Hawick shed in May of 1958. Built in 1914, the locomotive was withdrawn some 3 months after the photograph was taken and disposed of through Motherwell Machinery & Scrap, Wishaw, in February 1960.

Location: Hawick Shed

Company: Edinburgh and Hawick Railway (North British Railway)

Photographer: Robin Barbour Collection (Courtesy Bruce McCartney)

Make contact: Robin Barbour Collection (Courtesy Bruce McCartney)

Date: 03/05/1958

Image number: 30091


Other photographs of Hawick Shed on RailScot