Cromer Beach

Twenty-two years after the 1954 closure of Cromer High station, the remaining Midland and Great Northern station in the town was still signed 'Cromer Beach' to distinguish it from the former Great Eastern terminus. The present day station is now just plain 'Cromer', and the replacement signage on this street corner reads 'Welcome to Morrisons'.

Location: Cromer Beach

Company: Cromer Branch (Eastern and Midlands Railway)

Photographer: Mark Dufton

Make contact: Mark Dufton

Date: 14/08/1976

Image number: 30819