Macduff

The dramatic setting showing the stone train shed at Macduff in 1974. Opened in 1872 the station closed to passengers in October 1951 and the line itself 10 years later. [With thanks to D Duncan]

Location: Macduff

Company: Banff, Macduff and Turriff Extension Railway

Photographer: David Spaven

Contact photographer: David Spaven

Contact editor

Date: 1974

Image number: 30079


Other photographs of Macduff on RailScot