Reid C16 4-4-2T no 67489 stands in a siding at Hawick on 2 February 1958. It is recorded as being officially withdrawn in February 1961 and cut up at Cowlairs works the following month. The locomotive does not seem to have been put to much (any?) use during its stay at Hawick where it had arrived from Dundee Tay Bridge in late 1955. With thanks to Ross Turnbull See image 9175.
Location: Hawick [1st]
Photographer: Robin Barbour Collection (Courtesy Bruce McCartney)
Make contact: Robin Barbour Collection (Courtesy Bruce McCartney)
Image number: 30744