North Woolwich

The restored Eastern Counties North Woolwich Railway terminus seen in 2003. Dating from 1847, it became the eastern destination for North London Line services from Richmond following the closure of Broad Street in 1986. The building was latterly put to use as a museum with a more 'functional' replacement ticket office and entrance having been constructed alongside. See image 31426

Location: North Woolwich

Company: Eastern Counties Railway

Photographer: John Furnevel

Contact photographer: John Furnevel

Contact editor

Date: 05/06/2003

Image number: 30650


Other photographs of North Woolwich on RailScot