CR 123 + GNSR no 49 at Partick Central on 19 September 1959 with a special in connection with the Scottish Industries Exhibition. The covered stairway and station buildings on Benalder Street can be seen above the first coach. The 1896 station had been renamed Kelvin Hall in June that year due to its proximity to the focal point of the exhibition, a name it retained until closure five years later. [Editor's note: The location on Railscot is shown as Partick Central throughout].
Location: Partick Central
Photographer: A Snapper (Courtesy Bruce McCartney)
Contact photographer: A Snapper (Courtesy Bruce McCartney)
Image number: 30452