A pair of Reid N15s (69173 & 69186) on duty in Leith South yard on 30 September 1958. In the background is the bridge bringing the Caledonian line into the eastern docks. The days of the N15s were numbered by this time as newly delivered NBL diesel shunters had already started to take over duties in the yard and the adjacent docks. See image 27402.
Location: Leith South Yard
Company: Edinburgh and Dalkeith Railway
Photographer: A Snapper (Courtesy Bruce McCartney)
Contact photographer: A Snapper (Courtesy Bruce McCartney)
Image number: 30318