The former Knockando station in September 2004 looking towards Aberlour. Originally opened as Dabeallie in 1899, the change to Knockando took place in 1905 and lasted until closure in 1965. The restored station now carries the nameboard Tamdhu in deference to the local distillery which now owns the site.
Company: Strathspey Railway
Photographer: John Furnevel
Contact photographer: John Furnevel
Image number: 3271