The 1640 Glasgow to Euston Pendolino leaves Lancaster on time at 1844 heading south. Lancaster's Priory Church is on the hill overlooking the station and the Lake District mountains can be seen behind. The low fence in the foreground is on the towpath of the Lancaster Canal.
Company: Lancaster and Carlisle Railway
Photographer: Mark Bartlett
Contact photographer: Mark Bartlett
Image number: 29988