The empty stock of The Talisman at Craigentinny carriage sidings on 30 September 1959. The set is in the process of leaving the sidings for Waverley banked by a V3 locomotive. Note: Coach E1723E nearest the camera was half of one of the twin-articulated Open Firsts built for the LNER 'Coronation' streamliner service in 1937.
Location: Craigentinny Depot
Company: North British Railway
Photographer: A Snapper (Courtesy Bruce McCartney)
Contact photographer: A Snapper (Courtesy Bruce McCartney)
Image number: 29600