Opened in 1953, Drumry is in the select band of stations
that joined the network between the 1930s and the station opening
'mini-boom' of the 1980s. The unusual architecture reflects the
period. Neighbouring Singer alone has a building in the same style but it is long out of rail use. Note that while the rest of the station is in the 'Scotland's Railway' colour scheme the canopy remains in SPT maroon. Health and safety concerns, perhaps.
Photographer: David Panton
Contact photographer: David Panton
Image number: 28675