The former Red Rock station, on the line that ran north east from Boar's Head on the WCML to Adlington Junction. The old building, seen here on 2 March 2010, has been modified and extended since closure in 1949 and is now an attractive looking residence. The sign on the gate post reads The Old Station.
Location: Red Rock
Company: Lancashire Union Railway
Photographer: John McIntyre
Make contact: John McIntyre
Image number: 28112