Plates, signs, notices etc

Share certificate issued by The Leslie Railway in 1863. This particular certificate is made out to John Fergus and his partner Andrew Wylie who owned the Prinlaws flax mill at Leslie (a building demolished in the 1960s). The branch lost its passenger service in 1932 but continued to serve the various mills (latterly paper) along the Leven Valley until 1967. See image 23083

Location: Plates, signs, notices etc

Company: Leslie Railway

Photographer: Ian Dinmore

Make contact: Ian Dinmore

Date: 05/04/2009

Image number: 27054


Other photographs of Plates, signs, notices etc on RailScot