Aberdour didn't get a station until 1890 when the Forth Bridge and its connecting line to Burntisland opened. The full set of original
buildings remains, including the low-rise signal box seen here on 10 January. That laurel, though a fine constituent of Aberdour station's famous garden, would not have been allowed to grow quite as high when the box was in use.
Photographer: David Panton
Contact photographer: David Panton
Image number: 27163