Lochluichart

758 - A Kyle-Inverness train calls at Lochluichart in 1970 - the modern station building, and this new alignment for the railway, were created in 1954 when the original route was flooded for a hydro scheme.

Location: Lochluichart

Company: Dingwall and Skye Railway

Photographer: David Spaven

Make contact: David Spaven

Date: 1970

Image number: 26911


Other photographs of Lochluichart on RailScot