The new Gartrenich Bridge over the Forth on the long closed Aberfoyle branch, photographed on 8 September 2009. The new bridge sits on the abutments of the original structure built for the opening of the line in 1882. The former branch is now a popular walking and cycling route.
Location: Gartrenich Bridge
Company: Strathendrick and Aberfoyle Railway
Photographer: Alan Dowsett
Make contact: Alan Dowsett
Image number: 26076