Portishead

This new station in Portishead, photographed in the summer of 1960, had a life of only ten years, (1954-1964). It was built to replace the previous station (shared with the Weston, Clevedon and Portishead light railway) which had been closed to make way for a new power station.

Location: Portishead

Company: Bristol and Portishead Pier and Railway

Photographer: John Thorn

Make contact: John Thorn

Date: 07/1960

Image number: 26123


Other photographs of Portishead on RailScot