Blackpool Pleasure Beach station, opened in 1987 on the site of Burlington Road railmotor halt,looking towards Squires Gate, as 142045 calls on its way to Colne on 5 May 2009 with an all stations service. Burlington Road was opened in 1913 and closed in 1949.
Location: Blackpool Pleasure Beach
Company: Blackpool and Lytham Railway
Photographer: Mark Bartlett
Contact photographer: Mark Bartlett
Image number: 25441