Scottish Rambler no 5 behind 64620 on a photostop at Liff on 9 April 1966 during a visit to Dundee's Maryfield branch. The seldom photographed station at Liff, which had lost its passenger service in 1955, stood on the western outskirts of the city on the branch from Ninewells Junction and was opened by the Dundee & Newtyle Railway in 1861. The branch closed completely in June 1967, along with Maryfield goods depot.
Photographer: Robin Barbour Collection (Courtesy Bruce McCartney)
Make contact: Robin Barbour Collection (Courtesy Bruce McCartney)
Image number: 24190