The GNSR Formartine and Buchan Excursion stands at Mintlaw on the Peterhead branch on 24 May 1969. For the first 6 years of its existence, this 1861 station carried the name Old Deer and Mintlaw, making it sound rather like one of the Connoisseur Range of Baxter's soups.
Company: Formartine and Buchan Railway
Photographer: Robin Barbour Collection (Courtesy Bruce McCartney)
Contact photographer: Robin Barbour Collection (Courtesy Bruce McCartney)
Image number: 23945