Edinburgh bound 170 470 passes the disused Burntisland East Junction on 18 April 2009. The junction once provided access to Burntisland docks and locomotive shed, as well as the pier originally used by train ferries to and from Granton prior to the opening of The Forth Bridge in 1890.
Location: Burntisland East Junction
Company: Edinburgh and Northern Railway
Photographer: David Panton
Make contact: David Panton
Image number: 23451