Looking south from the site of Aberfoyle station, now a car park, along the old trackbed towards Gartmore and beyond. This is now a footpath and cycleway, marked at the start by a replica semaphore signal, which unfortunately has had the signal arm mounted back to front. See image 28487 for a 1958 view of the same location.
Company: Strathendrick and Aberfoyle Railway
Photographer: Mark Bartlett
Contact photographer: Mark Bartlett
Image number: 23102