One of a pair of Z4 0-4-2T locomotives built by Manning Wardle for the GNSR and introduced in 1915. Both locomotives spent their operational lives based at Kittybrewster shed, where 68191 was photographed in July 1958.
Location: Kittybrewster Shed
Company: Great North of Scotland Railway
Photographer: Robin Barbour Collection (Courtesy Bruce McCartney)
Contact photographer: Robin Barbour Collection (Courtesy Bruce McCartney)
Image number: 22505