The 1837 Birmingham station terminus at Curzon Street, built for the London and Birmingham Railway. The London Euston terminus had Doric columns whilst those at the Birmingham terminus were Ionic. While Euston has lost its Arch, Curzon Street has lost its station - replaced by New Street.
Location: Birmingham Curzon Street
Company: London and Birmingham Railway
Photographer: Ewan Crawford
Contact photographer: Ewan Crawford
Image number: 22382