St Margarets Shed

BR class Y9 0-4-0 ST no 68102, complete with wooden tender and dumb buffers, stands at St Margarets shed in January 1958. Introduced as the Holmes G class by the NBR in 1882 the last example was withdrawn by BR in 1962. Another long term resident of St Margarets, W Worsdell J72 0-6-0T no 69014, stands alongside.

Location: St Margarets Shed

Company: North British Railway

Photographer: Robin Barbour Collection (Courtesy Bruce McCartney)

Make contact: Robin Barbour Collection (Courtesy Bruce McCartney)

Date: 03/01/1958

Image number: 22190


Other photographs of St Margarets Shed on RailScot