Marsh Brook

A single car class 153 unit passes Marsh Brook signal box on 18 November with a service to Swansea via the former L&NW Heart of Wales line. Marsh Brook station closed to passengers in 1958.

Location: Marsh Brook

Company: Shrewsbury and Hereford Railway

Photographer: John McIntyre

Contact photographer: John McIntyre

Contact editor

Date: 18/11/2008

Image number: 21557


Other photographs of Marsh Brook on RailScot