Newtyle [1st]

East end of the original terminus at Newtyle in January 2008. This building was the first passenger station in the town from 1831 to 1861. After that is was used as a goods depot until the line closed 1955.

Location: Newtyle [1st]

Company: Dundee and Newtyle Railway

Photographer: Brian Forbes

Contact photographer: Brian Forbes

Contact editor

Date: 02/01/2008

Image number: 20534


Other photographs of Newtyle [1st] on RailScot