Haddington

Station remains at Haddington, closed to passengers in 1949. The branch from the ECML at Longniddry remained open for freight until 1968. A surviving building is seen here in December 2004, having been put to use as an office by a local plant hire company. Standing beyond is the modified original station building, which later became the station master's house. Both buildings were accessible from upper and lower levels. (For the rear view see image 71659.)

Location: Haddington

Company: North British Railway

Photographer: John Furnevel

Contact photographer: John Furnevel

Contact editor

Date: 04/12/2004

Image number: 2203


Other photographs of Haddington on RailScot