Huncoat Power Station

0-6-0F Huncoat No.3 (Hawthorn 3746/1929) shunts 16T coal wagons into the tippler at Huncoat Power Station. The power station, visible on the left beyond the main line, operated from 1956 to 1984 but has since been demolished.

Location: Huncoat Power Station

Company: Accrington, Burnley and Colne Branch (East Lancashire Railway)

Photographer: Mark Bartlett

Make contact: Mark Bartlett

Date: 22/05/1975

Image number: 19696


Other photographs of Huncoat Power Station on RailScot