Paisley Canal [1st]

The Causeyside Street entrance to the 1885 G&SW station at Paisley Canal in 1980. (The main building, now a pub/restaurant, stands off to the left on Stow Brae.) The old station was closed in 1983 although, happily, a replacement single line terminus was opened in 1990 on the other side of the road bridge.

Location: Paisley Canal [1st]

Company: Paisley Canal Line (Glasgow and South Western Railway)

Photographer: Colin Miller

Make contact: Colin Miller

Date: 1980

Image number: 19666


Other photographs of Paisley Canal [1st] on RailScot