Exminster opened in 1852 and closed in 1964 but the Italianate station building still stands alongside the Devon main line. However, the loops and signal box that survived long after the station closure have now gone. View towards Starcross and the coastal section. Map reference SX 954873.
Company: South Devon Railway
Photographer: Mark Bartlett
Contact photographer: Mark Bartlett
Image number: 19523