Out on one of the scrap sidings to the north of Carnforth shed BR Standard 4 4-6-0 no 75034 in remarkably clean condition languishes on 13 June 1968 awaiting its fate. Built in July 1953, withdrawn in February 1968 at Carnforth, it was cut up at TW Ward, Inverkeithing 5 months later.
Company: Lancaster and Carlisle Railway
Photographer: John McIntyre
Make contact: John McIntyre
Image number: 19453