The shadow that was the four platform junction of Blackpool South, opened in 1903 to coincide with the new direct Kirkham line. Until 1964 the line continued to Blackpool Central under the overbridge beyond the buffers but is now a 12 mile siding from Kirkham terminating here in the former Lytham line down platform.
Location: Blackpool South
Company: Blackpool and Lytham Railway
Photographer: Mark Bartlett
Contact photographer: Mark Bartlett
Image number: 19432