Moffat

The north end of Moffat station (closed 1954) on 22 May 2008, looking across part of what is now a supermarket car park. A surviving section of the platform stands centre right. The building is the former toilet block which stood on the platform separate from the main station building, originally at the south end of the station. [With thanks to Duncan Brown for additional lavatorial data]

Location: Moffat

Company: Moffat Railway

Photographer: John Furnevel

Make contact: John Furnevel

Date: 22/05/2008

Image number: 19320


Other photographs of Moffat on RailScot