Morecambe

144006 stands at Morecambe, opened in 1994 to replace Morecambe Promenade and built on the site of the first (1850 to 1907) station with the 1244 service to Leeds on 12 February. On the right is the single line to Heysham and its little used run around loop. (The junction for Heysham lies just beyond the overbridge.)

Location: Morecambe

Company: North Western Railway

Photographer: Mark Bartlett

Make contact: Mark Bartlett

Date: 12/02/2008

Image number: 18071


Other photographs of Morecambe on RailScot