Looking north over the down platform and part of the former goods yard and sheds at Markinch in July 1998. The original 1847 E&N station building in the background still stands although operational activities are now handled by a modern interchange recently opened on the site of the former yard.
Company: Edinburgh and Northern Railway
Photographer: David Panton
Contact photographer: David Panton
Image number: 18687