Ladybank Works

View east down the drive of a house in Golf Street, Ladybank from the road on 20 Sept 2007. On the other side of the line stands part of the works built by the EP&D circa 1848 (a running shed stood to the south nearer the junction). Lattery this building was used as a wagon repair shop, then an S & T store. See image 16665

Location: Ladybank Works

Company: Edinburgh and Northern Railway

Photographer: John Furnevel

Contact photographer: John Furnevel

Contact editor

Date: 20/09/2007

Image number: 18404


Other photographs of Ladybank Works on RailScot