Garstang Road Halt (SD 423476) on the outskirts of Pilling village was a late opening in 1923 and closed in 1930. The crossing keepers cottage is still in use as a residence with outbuildings across the old formation. View looking towards Garstang.
Location: Garstang Road
Company: Garstang and Knot End Railway
Photographer: Mark Bartlett
Contact photographer: Mark Bartlett
Image number: 18320